Sunday, January 20, 2013

Quest for 6! Vintage 49ers Gear


Happy Sunday! Today was the Conference Championship and our team is going to the Superbowl! YAY!! and what better way to show our team spirit then by wearing some vintage San Francisco 49ers gear.



The knitted toque is vintage dead stock that RJ bought from EBay.I'm scared to ask what he paid for it!?!



A couple of years ago, I found this vintage Joe Montana jersey from Salvation Army for $1.99. It's made in the UK. It's been sitting in Haakon's drawer until he was big enough to wear it~ perfect timing wouldn't you say!


Who will you be cheering for? 

Linking up to A Living Space for The Nifty Thrifty!

Until we thrift again...
AJ

2 comments:

  1. haha, YES, perfect timing. Congratulations on your teams win too. That is a beautiful child, BTW. My husband has all his "vintage" St. Louis Cardinals stuff. Thanks for visiting my blog (and liking my new painting). Take care. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AllyJo! We think he's a pretty handsome as well:) I believe the first baseball game I ever saw was the Blue Jays vs. Cardinals! We also enjoy going to TB Rays games!

      Delete