Monday, October 22, 2012

Vintage Linen Haul


This past weekend I thrifted 6 vintage table linens! as well as some other vintage goodies. I've been collecting vintage table linens for a couple of years now and this is the most I've ever found in one day!
Let's take a closer look...


My weekend began with was some vintage pyrex "Olive Verde Green" Cinderella mixing nesting bowls ~$5 for the set from Sally Ann and a casserole dish for $3.99 from VVs. Overall the condition is pretty good just a few minor scratches. Hopefully I can find a matching lid at some point for the casserole dish.


I usually don't go for candlestick holders but these really caught my eye! They have an art deco feel to them and for $4 how could I not buy them...perhaps Christmas dinner by candlelight??


Adorable mini milk-glass tea cups..I sooo wish there were 4 of them but for 49 cents a piece I couldn't help myself! so cute


Now for the my vintage linen haul. Here are the 6 tablecloths ranging in size. 
Prices ranged from $1.99-$5.99. 


Table linen #1 has a fruit pattern in pale greens and blues. 
Looks fab with my new pyrex bowls!


Table linen #2 has an autumnal colour scheme with fruits and a flower and leaf border. I have some carnival glass that will go perfectly with this table cloth.



Table linen #3 has a fruit motif printed on broadcloth. I love the punch of colour and clean lines.



Table linen #4 has a floral motif with an adorable ribbon border with a bow on each of the four corners ~ so sweet!



Table linen #5 has hand crossed-stitched strawberries with a red lace border.


Table linen #6 has a fruit motif in pale greens and yellows.

So what fab and thrifty things did you find this weekend? Please share.

Today I'm sharing my weekend of thrifty finds with:

Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday

Until we thrift again...
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment