Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Swap and bloggy mail!

So I decided to join my first ever swap (other then with family!) and join Sue's Anything Goes Easter Swap



I was pretty nervous to join since I'm a newbie blogger and wasn't sure if my Easter goodies would be up to snuff! I was partnered up with Suzanne from the Coloradolady. You can see what I sent her here.
Her package took over 10 days to ship thanks to Canada customs! It finally arrived on my doorstep this past week.
Here's what was waiting for me.



I don't know who was more excited; me or Haakon! I tore open the box and there were several tissue paper wrapped goodies.


Here is a look at my Easter Swap goodies! 


Suzanne is very crafty! She sent me not one but two Easter Putz houses complete with chenille chicks and bottle brush egg trees. I've been eyeing these houses on Pinterest~ so I'm thrilled to have them to add to my Easter decor.


An adorable log cabin quilt block chicken! A cute egg picture frame and a pack of Easter tissues. 

I was so happy I took the plunge and joined my first swap. Thank you Suzanne for being a great partner.
I also received some bloggy mail from Jill at A Little Bit of Everything


Jill posted an Instagram of The Golden Egg Book and I mentioned how I've been on the hunt for this book. She replied that she had two copies and would send me one~ So thoughtful! She must of knew that I love bunny related Little Golden Books cause she also sent me a copy of Little Cottontail


Until we thrift again...


AJ

4 comments:

  1. What a great Easter wrap package you received. Suzanne is indeed crafty! I joined my first swap this year and I was nervous too, but it really is fun to swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet pkg of treats...I love those little cottages :) Swaps are so much fun and can be addictive....but for me having a new grandson...I couldn't commit to too many :) but I'm loving my time with him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you and me both were waiting on our swap packages! Love the little houses, they're just sweet!!

    And, you're very welcome for the books, Little Golden Books are the best!

    ReplyDelete